The Vision of Heart of Life is to be attuned to the mysterious Other in the heart of all creation through living out our values:
• The symphony of silence in each graced encounter
• The harmony of the universe in the divine and human embrace
• The contemplative capacity of the heart nestled within life’s experience
Our Mission is to enliven the divine spark in people’s hearts through contemplative formation.
Located in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, we pay our respects to the Bunurong people of the South-Eastern Kulin Nation who are the traditional owners of this land.
In the spirit of reconciliation, we pay our respects to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Programs & Resources
- Siloam Program – For the formation of Spiritual Directors
- Emmaus Program – For the formation of professional supervisors
- Damascus Program – For the formation of Spiritual Leaders
- Let the Heart Listen – Formation for people involved in listening to and supporting others
Resources to support your spiritual or professional ministry journey including:
- Faith-based reflection events & seminars
- Parish Resources specially designed for your parish’s spiritual enrichment
- Teachers’ Resources: professional development approved by CECV & other resources
- Professional development for those in ministry