Heart of Life is a centre for spiritual and pastoral formation offering:
- Siloam – full-time and part-time programs for the formation of spiritual directors
- Spiritual Leaders Program – part-time program for the formation of spiritual leaders
- Let the Heart Listen – part-time program for people involved in listening to and supporting others in life’s journey
- Supervision of Ministry Program (2021)
- Spiritual direction
- Pastoral formation
- Individual or group supervision
- Many faith-based workshops and seminars throughout the year on different themes
– of a few hours, one day or multiple weeks
- Professional and personal development for spiritual directors
- Retreats, either in-house or as outreach, and sabbaticals
- A quiet sanctuary for prayer and reflection, set in beautiful surroundings
Against the backdrop of the Covid-19 outbreak, Heart of Life is closed to visitors until further notice.
For Heart of Life’s formation programs – Siloam, Spiritual Leaders and Let the Heart Listen –
these programs are now being delivered through online platforms.
Our Reflection weekends, days and mornings are cancelled until further notice.
Spiritual direction and supervision enquiries are welcome as these ministries can be offered
via online platforms such as Skype and Zoom.